In addition to gifts of cash, there are other creative ways to help the Nevada CASA Network. You can match gifts, donate securities, sponsor an event, and more. To learn about any of these opportunities or suggest one of your own, please contact State Executive Director Jane Saint at 725-244-9939 or email@example.com.
Attend an Event
· All our local programs host various events throughout the year. Show your support by attending and/or sponsoring an event.
· Sponsor a Nevada CASA event or organize a benefit.
· Help CASA and receive tax benefits by donating through your donor-advised fund.
Employee Workplace Campaigns
· Designate Nevada CASA Association when giving through your employer's workplace campaign.
· Include Nevada CASA in your will, trust, or with a beneficiary designation.
Gas Gift Cards
· Advocates put many miles on their cars each month. A gas gift card can go a long way to help fill up their tanks.
· Contributions of stocks, bonds, or securities are always welcome.
In-Kind Supplies and Materials
· In-kind gifts of office supplies, printing services, children's books, and toys will help offset operational costs.
IRA Required Minimum Distribution
· The IRA Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) is a terrific way to make a tax-free gift to Nevada CASA using your qualified retirement plan.
Match Your Gift
· A matching gift could double or triple the impact of your generosity. Check with your employer to see if they have a matching gift program.
Host an Online Fundraiser
· Collect funds for Nevada CASA through your own personalized online fundraiser.
· Support CASA every time you shop by selecting Nevada CASA as your charity of choice
Smith's Food & Drug Inspiring Donations Program
· Tribute gifts can be made in honor or memory of a loved one or friend. A card will be sent to the recipient on your behalf.
· Not everyone can make the commitment necessary to be an Advocate. Fortunately, there are other state and local program-level volunteer opportunities. We are always in need of board and committee members. Committees include Finance, Legislative, Program, Resource Development, and Strategic Planning.