Over 4,000 of Nevada’s abused and neglected children need a CASA Volunteer to be their voice in the courtroom and the community.
The Nevada CASA Association champions the needs of abused and neglected children by supporting and expanding the capacity of CASA programs across the state.
The state organization does this by:
- Raising awareness of Nevada’s local CASA programs, the needs of children who have experienced abuse or neglect, and the important role of CASA volunteers.
- Providing technical assistance for volunteer training, statewide collaboration, and other resources that build local program capacity.
- Advocating for effective public policy for children in Nevada’s child welfare system.
A child with a CASA volunteer:
- Will spend 4 to 6 months less time in foster care
- Is more likely to stay in school and go on to graduate
- Is more likely to find a safe, loving, and permanent home
Your donation will help us support Nevada’s 8 local CASA programs as they recruit, screen, train, and support CASA volunteers.
Your impact will be maximized thanks to a generous $5,000 matching gift from a cherished donor.